Community of practice
Business professionals can discuss practices on the Alterval blog.
+33 (0)3 87 15 77 84
Does your business have a strategy of knowledge transmission?
Our knowledge transmission tool, the mentoring system, fits various strategies of sharing and diffusing skills. Here are a few examples of projects we have carried out, all of which were developed together with our customers:
- Harmonising professional practices
- Anticipating the retirement of holders of key positions
- Improving the integration of new colleagues and securing their loyalty
- Training internal trainers with programmes that create social links
- Managing experts and expertise
- Ensuring courses of increased professional mobility and polyvalence
- Re-internalising subcontracted activities
- Promoting innovation
Our mentoring system is innovative but also functional – it is your own employees who train other employees!
A simple yet dynamic system, mentoring is a quick and effective way of establishing partnerships between an experienced colleague or an expert and one or more other colleagues in your business.
An effective tool for building up know-how in order to create new knowledge
Mentoring allows essential and strategic knowledge to be maintained, transmitted and developed.
Structuring the potential of today to create the knowledge of tomorrow
Alterval’s mentoring programme, which consists of ten adaptable phases, allows you to structure your business strategy.
Assert your competitive advantage: your knowledge!