Communauté de pratiques
Les professionnels de l'entreprise échangent sur le blog Alterval.
Espace client Mentorat
+33(0)6 13 72 32 12
Booklet of knowledge
A "key player" is leaving ?
- You need to create a record of key knowledge ?
- You need help formalising knowledge and putting it into words ?
- You want to create a record of the skills and knowledge of the business ?
- You want to show the value of the departing colleague ?
A way of making knowledge accessible
A personalised booklet that promotes the knowledge holder
For emergencies when a sole holder of key knowledge is about to leave, Alterval provides a method of formalising the knowledge that you wish to preserve in your business.
- Specialised tools that are adapted to the different types of skills and knowledge needing to be extracted and formalised
- A methodology for your employees to use - it is difficult for experienced colleagues to explain what they do and what they know. Alterval uses effective methods that make knowledge more accessible.
- A personalised record of knowledge – the booklet of knowledge is your colleague’s own record of what makes them an expert in their work.
Alterval focuses on what your colleague’s role really involves.