ACCELERATING THE TRANSMISSION OF KNOWLEDGE
Community of practice
Go to our blog...
Business professionals can discuss practices on the Alterval blog.
+33(0)6 13 72 32 12
Booklet of knowledge
A "key player" is leaving?
- You need to create a record of key knowledge?
- You need help formalising knowledge and putting it into words?
- You want to create a record of the skills and knowledge of the business?
- You want to show the value of the departing colleague?
A way of making knowledge accessible
A personalised booklet that promotes the knowledge holder
For emergencies when a sole holder of key knowledge is about to leave, Alterval provides a method of formalising the knowledge that you wish to preserve in your business.
- Specialised tools that are adapted to the different types of skills and knowledge needing to be extracted and formalised
- A methodology for your employees to use - it is difficult for experienced colleagues to explain what they do and what they know. Alterval uses effective methods that make knowledge more accessible.
- A personalised record of knowledge – the booklet of knowledge is your colleague’s own record of what makes them an expert in their work.
Alterval focuses on what your colleague’s role really involves.
The booklet of knowledge – ensuring know-how is not forgotten!
Alterval - Home | Services | Methods | About us | Contact us